OFFICE OF REGISTRAR (ACADEMIC& STUDENTS AFFAIRS)
UNDERGRADUATE APPLICATION FORM
2019 ADMISSION CRITERIA
- K.C.S.E mean grade C+ of 46 points and above or its equivalent.
- A level with at least two principal passes and one subsidiary; G.P.A of 2.5 and above from Pre-University
- K.C.S.E mean grade C plain or C – of 32 points and above or its equivalent.
- K.C.S.E mean grade grade D+ (plus) or its equivalents.
1. Complete all sections in this form in full before submitting it.
3. Duly completed forms must be submitted with a payment of a non-refundable application fee of Ksh. 1,000 through the following Bank Account:
BANK NAME: Diamond Trust Bank (DTB)
BANK A/C NAME: RAF INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
BANK A/C NUMBER: 0520420652005
Lipa na MPESA
Use Paybill Number: 516600
Account Number: 0520420652005
Alternatively you can email a scanned copy of your academic supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
also accompanied with a Ksh. 1, 000 application fee bank deposit slip to:
The Admissions Office,
RAF International University,
P.O. Box 884 – 00242 Kitengela, Kenya
N/B: Payments will be through the bank only. Cash payments will not be accepted.